Terms of Service ToS
§ 1 General
1. Green-Zones GmbH (hereinafter called Green Zones) operates for commercial purposes under the name of Green Zones various Internet portals and offers their customers to order environmental badges throughout their shops from different countries. The environmental badges will be processed in cooperation with authorized companies and authorities in the country of issuing and delivered to the customer by Green Zones by way of service "agency" delivered.
2. These General Terms and Conditions of Business (as amended) shall apply to business relationships of any kind between Green-Zones GmbH, Helmholtzstr. 2-9, 10587 Berlin and the customer. Customers may be businesses or consumers. A consumer shall mean any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can be primarily attributed neither to a trade nor a profession (§ 13 of the German Civil Code). A business shall mean a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity which, in concluding a legal transaction, is acting in the exercise of its trade or profession (§ 14 of the German Civil Code).
3. The product display in the online store does not constitute a legally binding offer. By clicking ‘Place Order’, the customer makes a legally binding commitment to purchase. The customer shall receive an order confirmation immediately after the order has been submitted. The purchase contract is thus concluded. The contract is stored, and the order data and General Terms and Conditions are sent to the customer by email.
4. The contractual language is German.
§ 2 Delivery
1. If the customer is a business (as per § 14 German Civil Code), delivery shall generally take place at the customer’s risk. This also applies for partial deliveries. Delivery shall be to the delivery address specified by the customer.
2. The standard delivery is free unless otherwise stated. All other delivery types (e.g. Express) are charged separately and must be expressly selected by the customer.
§ 3 right of revocation
According to § 312g paragraph 2 no. 1 BGB the right of revocation does not apply to contracts for the supply of goods for which the production is based on an individual choice or destination by the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer and which are therefore not prefabricated.
§ 4 Warranty and compensation
1. Defects or any other damage caused by negligent or improper treatment of the goods, improper installation, the use of unsuitable accessories or changes made to the original parts by the customer or a third party not commissioned by Green-Zones is not covered by the warranty.
2. Warranty formalities is carried out in congruence with the legal regulations.
§ 5 Due date and payment terms
1. The following payment methods are available in our shop:
Payment in advance
If you choose Payment in advance / bank transfer, you will get our bank details in a separate email.
We will send your goods after we got the payment.
By submitting the order, you also submit your credit card details.
After your legitimation as a legal cardholder, we request your credit card company to initiate the payment transaction immediately after ordering. The payment transaction is automatically carried out by the credit card company and your card is debited.
Payment by invoice is only for consumers with a German residence. The surcharge is: 1,95 Euro. The invoices of the Green Zones are payable immediately and without deduction, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Orders paid in advance will be shipped upon receipt of payment.
2. Foreign currency payments shall be credited according to our bank statement. The bank fees must be borne by the customer.
3. If the customer falls into default on the payment of the purchase price, interest is paid on the total purchase price at five percentage points above the respective base rate for the duration of the delay. If Green-Zones is able to prove that greater damages were suffered as a result of the default, Green-Zones shall be entitled to assert the corresponding claims on these grounds.
§ 6 Place of fulfilment and place of jurisdiction
1. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply with the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Should the purchaser also be the consumer, this only applies to the extent that they do not lose the protection of binding legal provisions of their state of usual residence.
2. If the customer is a merchant, legal person governed by public law, is the exclusive place of jurisdiction and fulfilment for any disputes directly or indirectly Berlin, Germany.
§ 7 Online dispute resolution
Online dispute resolution under Article 14 (1) of the ODR: The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute settlement (OS), which can be found at ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
§ 8 Closing provision
If any of these provisions cannot be applied for whatever reason, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.